What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. A cookie is simply a single identifier in the form of a text file which some servers send to the user's device, in order to record information about what we have been doing on their pages, and thus help to improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date, which range from the session duration period, up to a future specified date after which they will no longer function.
On this website, cookies are used to help users browse their Portal, for security reasons and also to make the services offered to Users more efficient and with a greater degree of customisation
Types of cookies used on this Websiteb
Some cookies are strictly necessary, such as, for example, those used for correct navigation and first party analytical cookies used to gather statistical data on the specific activity.
- JSessionId: expires when the session ends, and its purpose is to maintain the user's session.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies, such as, for example, those used for identification, or external content add-ons such as Google.
- __utma cookie de Google Analytics which we can use to determine the number of unique visitors (defined as a specific browser in a specific PC) who visit the site. It expires two years from the time it was initially created or was re-set.
- __utmb cookie de Google Analytics we can use to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser in a specific PC) visits the site. It is used together with the __utmc cookie (see below), expires thirty minutes after it was initially created or was re-set
- __utmc we can use to determine the number of times a unique visitor (a specific browser in a specific PC) visits the site. It is used together with the __utmb cookie (described above), and expires when the session ends.
- __utmz Google Analytics cookie which we can use to determine what page a browser was on immediately before visiting each page on our site. This allows us to assess how effective the links are in helping users to find the information they are searching for. It expires six months from the time it was initially created or was re-set.
JWPLAYER p.jwpcdn.com: Datos del reproductor de videos flash jwplayer http://www.jwplayer.com/privacy/
- INAINAIBA used to provide stock market information services, and expires when the session ends.
- SERVERGROUP used to provide stock market information services, and expires when the session ends.
Please note that with your browser set up to reject cookies you will not be prevented from browsing the Portal; the only disadvantage is that you will not be able to enjoy certain Portal functionalities - for which some of these cookies need to be installed - namely the functionalities indicated in the Session Cookies.
How to manage cookies in PCs
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed in your PC by configuring your Internet web browser options.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOs (iPhone e iPad)
- Chrome para Android
If you reject the installation of cookies you will be able to continue using the website, although the use of some of your services may be limited, which might make your experience with our website less satisfactory.
Revoke your consent
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of data processing, data portability and objection before Sacyr, S.A., Tax Code A-28013811, Paseo de la Castellana, 83-85, 28046 Madrid (Spain) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org