Repsol Campus offices in Madrid
Building with five storeys (ground floor + 4) above ground and two underground around a landscaped courtyard.
The different parts of the building are accessed from the open central space, directly to the four vertical communication hubs.
The central square is accessed from Calle Méndez Alvaro, on the corner with Calle Estrella de Naos, or from the underground car park.
Distribution of functions:
- Ground floor, supplementary office functions.
- Upper floors: offices and facilities and the necessary services for their operation.
- Floors below ground level; car park and facilities areas.
- Data processing centre (DPC). Sup: 250 m2; 322 kw refrigerated; and 340 kw electrical.
- Name: Repsol Campus offices in Madrid
- Construction company: Sacyr
- Client: Repsol
- Execution dates: September 2009 - April 2012
Amount (million €)
m² built area