Sacyr has an integrated quality, environment and energy management system in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, UNE 158.301, UNE 158.101 and EMAS standards, the main European and international benchmarks in their respective fields. Sacyr currently has the following certifications: Sacyr Ingeniería e Infraestructuras is committed to the concept of integrated safety and has an occupational risk prevention policy and, along with several of its subsidiaries, an occupational health and safety management system certified with the standard OHSAS 18.001 which covers all its activities. This is the leading international health and safety standard. Thanks to its commitment to promoting the improvement of the living and working conditions and the protection, health and safety levels of its workers, subcontractors and visitors, in the last 15 years Sacyr Ingeniería e Infraestructuras has received prestigious national and international awards that encourage us to continue along this path.
The following awards are evidence of this commitment:
- Chile - Award-winner of the four-star occupational risk prevention excellence indicators in 2013.
- Qatar - 1.7 million man hours worked without time lost to injury - Hyder Safety certificate.
- Chile - Excellent result in the Competitive Company Programme.
- Chile - Best Contracting Company in risk control in Metro Works.
- Chile - Recognition for reduction in compensation rate.
- Spain - GIF Health and Safety Awards.