The aim of this document is to inform Sacyr Infraestructuras, S.A. website (Sacyr Infraestructuras) users about the processing of personal data that is carried out while browsing through its pages.
1. Ownership of the Website
The ownership of the Website belongs to Sacyr Infraestructuras, with CTC A29543368 company registered in Condesa de Venadito street, 7, 28027 (Madrid) entity registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid Volume 35984, Folio 145, Sheet M-646545.
Sacyr Infraestructuras is a company that is part of Sacyr Group. You may contact our Data Protection Delegate here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Data collected and purposes of the processing
- Just by accessing the Service, Sacyr Infraestructuras collects the IP address and other data related to the connection and its origin. The IP address is a code that identifies the user's Internet connection at a specific time.
Only the user's Internet access provider is able to identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. Due to the very nature of the server that supports the Service, the IP address of the user is automatically registered along with the date and time of access.
- Sacyr Infraestructuras shall process the data collected in the Contact section and that users provide to meet their contact request. The personal data of said users that we shall process are: name, surnames, e-mail and telephone number.
- Sacyr Infraestructuras shall process the data collected in the Consultation and Reporting section that users provide to manage the query made. The personal data of said users that we shall process are: name, surnames, e-mail and telephone number.
- In the Employment Channel section, users may consult all the selection processes currently open. Should they apply to any of them, Sacyr Infraestructuras shall process the personal data that users provide in order to assess their candidacy and their professional profile within any of the processes that we currently have open.
3. Legal basis of processing
- The legal basis that allows Sacyr Infraestructuras to process the personal data of the users which has been collected in the contact form is the informed and voluntary consent of the same.
- User consent expressed through the sending of a Consultation or Complaint through the form established for this end, together with the need for processing for the maintenance or fulfillment of a contractual relationship, are the bases that legitimize this processing.
- In order to manage the job applications received through the Employment Channel, we shall process the data of the users based on the consent that this provides to the processing of their data, through the inclusion of their data in the form and/or through the sending of data through email.
- Finally, on the basis of the contractual relationship Sacyr Infraestructuras has with its customers, it shall carry out their registration, upon request in the Private Area.
4. Recipients of data and international transfers.
Your personal data may be transferred to Administrations, Authorities and Public Organizations, including Courts and Tribunals, when required by applicable regulations.
Similarly, Sacyr Infraestructuras has collaborators who provide services, such as IT and web maintenance companies, legal services and administrative agencies that, in connection with the provision of their services, access Sacyr Infraestructura´s personal data.
Sacyr Infraestructuras carries out a selection and control of these third parties with which it has signed data protection agreements, through which they undertake to follow a series of commitments in terms of data protection. Other than the above assumptions, Sacyr Infraestructuras does not communicate your personal data to any additional third party. In the event that any of our service providers or computer systems are located outside the EU, Sacyr Infraestructuras shall adopt all measures that are applicable in accordance with the regulations designed to ensure the proper management of the data.
5. Storage of personal data
Personal data shall be kept for the period of time during which any legal liability may arise (that is, up to the prescription of liability that may arise from the regulations on data protection or cybersecurity) or until the request users can send through the contact form is resolved.
6. Rights of users regarding data protection.
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, regarding the processing for which Sacyr Infraestructuras is responsible by writing to the person responsible, accrediting their identity, to the following address: Condesa de Venadito Street, 7, 28027, Madrid or by sending an email to email@example.com, providing your ID or an equivalent document, by identifying yourself as a user of the Sacyr Infraestructuras contact page and specifying your request.
Should users want more information or consider that their right to data protection has been breached, they may contact the Data Protection Delegate of Sacyr Infraestructuras (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
7. Security measures
Sacyr Infraestructuras has adopted all the necessary security measures to ensure the integrity, security and storage of personal data stored in their systems, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, recognizing and appreciating the importance of the responsible use of the information herein.