Miraconcha - Easo section of the Donosti metro
The project consists of the execution of the Miraconcha-Easo section of the Donosti metro, with a development of 2,087 m. This section is characterised by its mostly underground execution, and is only open in the final section (false tunnel). The main works included in the project are:
- Platform and road superstructure between the Pio Baroja approach ramp and the burying of Morlans.
- Concha station, which includes the station cavern, the access, three entrance canyons and a lift.
- Easo station, including cavern, two entrance canyons and two lifts.
- Approach ramp and emergency ventilation in Morlans.
- Connection with the Donostia – Hendaia Eusko Tren line in Morlans.
- Name: Miraconcha - Easo section of the Donosti metro
- Construction company: Sacyr Construcción - Cavosa
- Client: Euskal Trenbide Sarea
- Execution dates: May 2018 - January 2022
Amount (million €)