Jetty in the Port of Punta Langosteira
Construction of a new jetty with a single berthing wall for oil tankers (Wall 1) of between 30,000 and 200,000 DWT. The marine civil works comprise the following elements:
- Bulkhead of 3,900 m2.
- Building area.
- Unloading platform of 1,425 m2.
- Two berthing and two mooring dolphins of 225 m2.
- Four piles of 275 m2 formed by caissons.
- Four bridge sections with an opening of 37 m and 10.5 m in width.
- One bridge section with an opening of 11.5 m and 15 m wide.
- Walkways with a metal structure for pedestrian connection between the berthing dolphins and the operation platform and bridge piles, and for access between the mooring dolphins at the southeast end.
- Name: Jetty in the Port of Punta Langosteira
- Construction company: Sacyr Infraestructuras S.A.
- Client: Repsol Petróleo S.A.
- Execution dates: July 2018 - October 2020
Amount (million €)