Hospital del Henares in Coslada
The proposed design for the building aims to create an environment that is a pleasant space for patients and workers, while being functional to ensure maximum efficiency. The building has a rectangular floor plan with interior courtyards. Elevations with metal enclosures + projections and interior plasterboard partitions.. The Henares Hospital provides services for all specialities and has:
- 100 beds in the outpatient hospital, 187 beds in the general inpatient hospital.
- 9 operating theatres in various specialities.
- 70 outpatient care positions, 30 general care boxes, three emergency pediatric boxes.
- Event room with capacity for 150 places.
- 450 covered and 450 open-air parking spaces.
- Name: Hospital del Henares in Coslada
- Construction company:: Sacyr
- Client: Hospitals Network of the Madrid Healthcare Service
- Execution dates: February 2006 - April 2007
Amount (million €)
m² gross floor area
No. of beds