General Zone Hospital in Pachuca
Construction of the 144-bed District General Hospital. The scope includes civil engineering and installations. The works make use of a structure already started, for what was going to be a Multi-Speciality Hospital, and therefore include:
- Reinforcement of the existing structure.
- Exterior works..
- Masonry, bricklaying.
- Finishes.- Hydraulic, sanitary, electromechanical and special installations.
- Name: District General Hospital in Pachuca
- Construction Company: Sacyr Construcción México S.A. de C.V.
- Client: Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS)
- Execution dates: August 2017 - September 2019
Amount (million €)
m² gross floor area
No. of beds