General Zone Hospital in Acuña
Construction of the 90-bed District General Hospital serving 200,000 inhabitants, with a gross floor area of 16,500 m², plus outdoor areas, distributed on a ground, first and second floor and the roof. The scope includes civil engineering and installations.
The services it will cover are the following:
- Intensive care for children and adults.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Outpatient consulting.
- General surgery.
- Respiratory therapy.
- Outpatient dialysis training.
- Name: District General Hospital in Acuña
- Construction Company: Sacyr Construcción México S.A. de C.V.
- Client: Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS)
- Execution dates: May 2017 - October 2019
Amount (million €)
m² gross floor area
No. of beds