Alto Hospicio Hospital
The scope of the work includes:
- Design and construction of the Alto Hospicio Hospital.
- Building with base insulation, one underground level and three storeys, formed by seismic frames in two perpendicular directions.
- It has been designed as a modern, functionally flexible and energy efficient building.
The hospital comprises the following services:
- Inpatient service (closed)
- Outpatient service (open):
It will have a total capacity of 235 beds, seven operating theatres, three integrated delivery rooms, 12 dialysis stations, seven dental stations, 18 medical consulting boxes, ten boxes for other professionals, 14 boxes for procedures and nine boxes for accident and emergency.
- Name: Alto Hospicio Hospital
- Construction company: Consorcio Alto Hospicio S.A
- Client: Iquique Health Service
- Execution dates: May 2018 - August 2021
Amount (million €)
m² gross floor area